5 bolt hubs to 1 inch axle for attex

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 bolt hubs to 1 inch axle for attex

5 bolt hubs to 1 inch axle for attex

Anyone that’s going to a Ashtabula this weekend have any 5 bolt hubs that slide over a 1 inch axle that they wanna sell? Looking for 6 let me know. Thanks

Still looking for some of these if anyone has some laying around. I’ve got a lot of work to do to convert to 1 1/4 axles on the trail machine
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    Still looking for some of these if anyone has some laying around. I’ve got a lot of work to do to convert to 1 1/4 axles on the trail machine
    Thanks
    Dave,if you are just looking for adapters you can get them here.

https://adairargosales.com/accessori...bolt-adapters/
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Dave, I'm sure Whipper would build you a set, I've never seen a set available but if you were to find a bunch of bad 1-1/4 axles you could make your own.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Dave,if you are just looking for adapters you can get them here.

https://adairargosales.com/accessori...bolt-adapters/
    Thanks Scott. I busted 3 of those off last weekend so I’ve got to update axles before next spring pine lake trip. Racerone3 hooked me up with one that slid over the 1 inch axle with the 5 bolt hub welded to it and gusseted. Thought maybe someone out there may have had some not being used that they would sell. I have whippers numberand will give him a call about making some for me.

Gotcha
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Dave, I already broke one on my Colt. I'm going to make gussets from some 1/8 x 3/4 x 4~5 or so and weld at least 3 to each assy as best as I can. Here's an example of what I think is happening. Just read the desc. for the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    Dave, I already broke one on my Colt. I'm going to make gussets from some 1/8 x 3/4 x 4~5 or so and weld at least 3 to each assy as best as I can. Here's an example of what I think is happening. Just read the desc. for the photos.

Yes Joe. I wanna eliminate all those 3 bolt hubs completely. Gonna go 1 1/4 but that’s not gonna happen for a while yet so I’m just gonna repair for now until I have something else made. Lol

We made our own using the adair adapters, some DOM tubing and gussets. Worked great and I believe the Attex you got from Sonny has some as well for ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    We made our own using the adair adapters, some DOM tubing and gussets. Worked great and I believe the Attex you got from Sonny has some as well for ideas.
    Yes it does Mike,I have one on there I got from racerone3 and it held up. gonna have a guy make me some new adapters and heavy wall dom and gusset the heck outta them and that should hold I would hope!!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread