Hustler body

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler body

Hustler body

I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a new hustler top body piece..mines got some cracks around where the muffler is on the side..

Keep your eyes out for Hustlers on Craigslist.org There seems like there are a good amoun of Hustlers down in the Texas area, most likely because of the fact that they were built in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

The guy over at Route 6x6 will have some, but I don't know how much they would cost?

Cool Body parts....

Richard over at Route 6X6 has them they were $300.00 for a new one Last year for a top

I just saw that Richard and Brandon posted up.....

Both are nice guys and very helpful, I am embarrassed that Brandon rebuilt my T-20 so long ago and my machine is still not running, but I have had a few setbacks here and there....

Thanx guys..I talked to richard over the phone..I tried to just get a top but he wont sell me one. he is keeping the tops and bottoms together and the set is $800 Do you think its a good deal?

If you have that in your budget, then it sounds like a good deal. Granted, you can buy a whole machine for that much, but the body won't be brand new. Is yours that bad that it can't be fixed?

Depends, if this is going to be your primary ATV, and you use it all of the time, and the other body is shot, then I say yes.

And my only reason in saying that is from my personal experience of buying a $200 Hustler. I have tallied up all of my expenses, and I will be a little under 4000 with the purchase of this 20 hp Honda that I am putting into mine. Everything on mine will be as new, or better. All of my hunting buddies are driving quads that were significantly more than that, and will not perform the same tasks that a 6x6 will. So I feel like in the end I did well, plus, most agree that out of the older machines...the Hustler was a good one, so if you compare your final projected cost to that of a new Max or Argo, it may be less.

As long as the engine and trans are OK, there should not be any other major expenses.....

Thanx guys my body isnt shot , but i do have a few cracks where my muffler comes out. The only reason to buy a new body for me was to make it look new. Im not sure if this will be my primary aatv because im not sure if it will be dependable enough..

+ Reply to Thread