Busco Beach in NC, April 6-8, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 6-8, 2018

you guys seem to be getting plenty of rain down there !! j.b.

We have not seen the sun in so long, I swear we are in Seattle.

Yeah, we're getting moldy here in Raleigh

don't forget deedee...your the man who waves the '' starting flag '' to begin the = busco attendees list = johnboy max 2 highboy halftrack

JohnBoy, Lets hope everyone comes. I have been looking for Raymond's update on his Max. Tommy should have his at 100% running now. If someone has not started the list I will start it on March 1, 2018. It's going to be in the 70s today, I have to do something outside, still no Sun. Scott, Mold, I can see that. We have rain about every third day right now with no Sun. Looking real good for now. Hey Rick, How about a photo of Young Son with dirty hands working on his toy, will give me inspiration to get to work. 6 months go by so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Hey Rick, How about a photo of Young Son with dirty hands working on his toy, will give me inspiration to get to work. 6 months go by so fast.
    I thought I read it was "parade ready"? Not on a float, right?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

AJ, That was before the November run with John/Scott. After trying to keep up with John, my toy again was muddy, muddy,muddy. That Argo/Adairs is a amazing machine. Someone told me one time-----If It wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done. In my defense, I have been sick sence Christmas with that flu that has been going around. Don't worry I'll be there to pull you out.(LOL)

Ralph, keep us updated on your repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    JohnBoy, Lets hope everyone comes. I have been looking for Raymond's update on his Max. Tommy should have his at 100% running now. If someone has not started the list I will start it on March 1, 2018. It's going to be in the 70s today, I have to do something outside, still no Sun. Scott, Mold, I can see that. We have rain about every third day right now with no Sun. Looking real good for now. Hey Rick, How about a photo of Young Son with dirty hands working on his toy, will give me inspiration to get to work. 6 months go by so fast.
    Ok Ralph, no dirty hands or son in the pics but it's coming along. Just got trans done today. If you need better inspiration i will get Jon real greasy and post a pic of him inside of attex lol. See you guys soon
    Attached Images

I don't know what happened to me, finally after 7 months I finally fixed the generator on the RV. We're heading to Maine in August, so I have to start getting ready. Please do not do that to Young Son, some one will yell child abuse. You heard Tommy just bought a Max IV, I use to say, You need at least 2 toys, one to ride and one to fix. 6 weeks I think. Does Jon know what elbow grease is? I miss my boys.

+ Reply to Thread