Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

o yea , i forgot..i have plenty of axle length for the 25'' tires with tracks for easy tub clearance . j.b.

just checked my tires dan..they are not bear claws but sedona '' mud rebels '' . j.b.

Looks really fun, good thing they don't throw a big roost or you would all be soaked haha
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted any videos yet, school has been pretty busy lately. I will hopefully post some up soon!

John, Your grades are very important. Take your time and we will enjoy your videos when you post them. Did you hear about the MUD NATIONALS moving out of TEXAS?

No I hadn't heard that, I would have loved to have gone sometime in the future. Have ya'll been there before?

Mud nationals

I have been to the Mud nations twice, thousands of machine there and mud and Swamp everywhere, the tracked Argos and Tracked Ox went anywhere in the park. You see stuck and abandoned 4x4's everywhere. Thirty thousand dollar machine that can't follow our tracked machines.
    Nothing but pure fun a tracked machine and a living hell for the 4x4's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QoDhG_1sPs

mighty dan , you are for sure a '' find the deepest , nastiest mud kind of guy '' on the trails and i love it !! maybe you should go back to a tracked machine. i did go to all 25 '' tires on my max 2 highboy and have been modifying the tracks to fit and run a full set . so now i have about 28'' diameter on each wheel. will let you know how that's working out. your side by side is really cool though and i enjoyed the ride you gave me. johnboy va.

Here is one of the videos; still working on the others.

Last edited by John8x8hdi; 11-27-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Was like I was there again. John, you and your father do such a great job. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread