Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

Cheney gang should be there on the 4th and leaving on the 8th. Fall Bash is same weekend, so it might be a little crowded. Maybe we will have a sighting of racerone3!!

well atleast your getting some good rains down there this week ..deedee . sounds like we will have a great gathering , especially seeing some old faces ( fred, corey and others ) my motto this trip will be '' no breakdowns '' . j.b.

Was lying in bed last night, woke up to a sound I have not heard in awhile, RAIN RAIN RAIN, won't have to water my lawn for awhile. We are suppose to get rain for the next 10 days. To early to help ONLYONCE decide to come. We head to MAINE next week, I am going to see if I can get something to help my Back out. Right now after two weeks of pain I need something to help this old guy out. Have not heard from Scott/John hope they can make it Saturday. I can't wait till we see the HHB in water �� cameras will be rolling.

Have a safe trip to Maine next week Ralph. Hope your back gets better.

Hey eveveryone, hope y'all are doing well. We are looking forward to Busco this fall; hopefully it will rain and bring some mud by October!

must be pretty muddy at busco now...plenty of rain down that way lately . j.b.

JohnBoy, We are up in MAINE on vacation. But we have been getting some rain at Busco Beach. We will be at BB in September for a week with the HONDA SXS will let everyone how wet it is or not. Again we are getting some rain ☔️ We're getting a little rain in Maine, I know that doesn't help.

have fun deedee and chris...maine is very pretty. ruth and i have done some nice trips up that way on the trike. hope your feeling well. i think busco will be perfect for the ride. mud and sun . j.b.

it's showing thuderstorms every day for the next 10 days....keep it up ! j.b.

Heading home from Maine. We will go home and then August 30-September 3rd we will be at Busco Beach with the SXS. In case someone shows up. Will update conditions of park for members showing up in OCTOBER. My son lives in Bunnlevel, he says it has rained so much his yard is a spongie mess, that is 1 hr from Goldsboro. My neighbor text us saying that it has rained almost every day while we have been gone. JohnBoy, looking good so far for you and the gang of Chaney's. Rick, you should have the ATTEX running great by now. Hope Daddy is filling great. I no longer have to use my cane to get around, I need to take more VACATIONS to recover.

+ Reply to Thread