Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

We are planning to be there Sat. and spend the night Sat. I hope John is available as he is starting NC State in the fall as a Sophomore/Junior.
    He will be on fall break so I hope he will not have too much work and he can take off and go. But we will see when the time comes.
    I wonder if Mike is planning to come? Mike you need to take a break from making all that money and come join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Heading home from Maine. We will go home and then August 30-September 3rd we will be at Busco Beach with the SXS. In case someone shows up. Will update conditions of park for members showing up in OCTOBER. My son lives in Bunnlevel, he says it has rained so much his yard is a spongie mess, that is 1 hr from Goldsboro. My neighbor text us saying that it has rained almost every day while we have been gone. JohnBoy, looking good so far for you and the gang of Chaney's. Rick, you should have the ATTEX running great by now. Hope Daddy is filling great. I no longer have to use my cane to get around, I need to take more VACATIONS to recover.
    Hey Ralph, well Attex has been sitting most of summer but need to hook up headlights and tweek stick adjustment and should be good. Dad is doing good, should be bringing his new 8x8 Frontier. Keep the rain coming down and we'll see you in 6 weeks. Say hi to Chris

Oh my dang it, 6 weeks really!

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Oh my dang it, 6 weeks really!
    Actually 7( i can't count past 5 i guess) Gives you plenty of time to get your stuff ready

what's the date foe starting the list deedee ? johnboy va.

JohnBoy, We will be at Busco Beach in 14 days. Will wait till then to see if it is OnlyOnce ready. Then I will start the list. One of the members from Maine said he is moving to Va. Hope he moves close to you. Rick, Kris wants a clarification, did daddy get a Brand New toy or just a old new toy?

New! 2016 or 2017 Frontier 8x8 i think

sounds like we may have a new fellow join us from up richmond,va. way. i've been talking to '' dangerous dan ''. he has a couple of max's and knows of busco, but never been there. i will fill him in on the details . johnboy va.

Rick, Daddy, Bonnie and Martin will be riding in luxury NOW. Hell, if AJ says it's alright, with Daddy having a new toy I might go on a night ride with you NIGHT RIDERS. JohnBoy, with Dangerous Dan, and Jarret in the State for Lovers, where you guys got that name is beyond me. I almost bought Kris a VA shirt, anyway that will be invasion of the Virginians.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Rick, Daddy, Bonnie and Martin will be riding in luxury NOW. Hell, if AJ says it's alright, with Daddy having a new toy I might go on a night ride with you NIGHT RIDERS. JohnBoy, with Dangerous Dan, and Jarret in the State for Lovers, where you guys got that name is beyond me. I almost bought Kris a VA shirt, anyway that will be invasion of the Virginians.

Bonnie and Martin just purchased an early 80's Argo 6 wheeler from our step brother(the machine actually came from a long time family friend and member of the NJ/PA club). You are always welcome on the night ride as long as you can stay awake

+ Reply to Thread