Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 5-7, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    sounds like we may have a new fellow join us from up richmond,va. way. i've been talking to '' dangerous dan ''. he has a couple of max's and knows of busco, but never been there. i will fill him in on the details . johnboy va.
    Good to hear we might have some newbies coming. Can't wait to see HIGHboy in action
    Last edited by rickga; 08-18-2018 at 08:57 PM.

the fellow moving about a hour near me is garretttpe , alias larry . he is the fellow who works overseas alot and posts on here. once he is settled in we can get together and meet and hopefully ride some locally. j.b.

Busco Beach update. OnlyOnce, very dry on roads but by the river Mud,Mud,Mud everywhere. Keith, you always get stuck below the Barn, it is the worst I have seen it in a long time. Guaranteed stuck for all who would try. Rick, went to bed at 9pm and woke up at 9 am. You are so right, I could not stay awake, Kris said you guys don't even go out until 10pm. JohnBoy, if you would try below the barn, WOW I would be so proud of you. 50-50 hole is a mess, it to would be fun to go threw. With all that said having a great time as always. Have seen 2 aatv here, met Dave and April out of VA. They are members, said they might come next month. By for now

Ralph,
    You have just elected yourself as the Busco AATV ambassador, you get to greet and invite all you see when out and about.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Put a couple photos of Busco Beach on the gallery photos. One of the Barn area and one of what will be going on that weekend, food and prizes. $2000.00 prize and food.

Ralph, Thanks for the update. I am always checking the weather down in NC hoping this rain we have been getting in PA will find it's way there.

max highboy is ready for all that busco can throw at it. i'm ready also...should be almost perfect conditions !! even if it rains we wil ride , get stuck , get out and ride some more ! johnboy va.

Johnboy
    How about a picture of high boy with your changes

BUSCO BEACH ATTENDANCE:

1-JohnBoy HHB Max2
    2-DEEDEELIN1 BIG GREENIE
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    7-
    8-
    9-