New Argo Tracks

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Argo Tracks

New Argo Tracks

Local Argo dealer has told me that Argo has some new and updated/upgraded tracks they are producing and releasing. I’m unsure what they look like. Dealer says they look somewhat similar to Adair tracks but that’s still rather vague. They are unsure of release date of these tracks. I can’t find any info on them. Has anyone else hear about these and maybe uncovered some information on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Breadstain View Post
    Local Argo dealer has told me that Argo has some new and updated/upgraded tracks they are producing and releasing. I’m unsure what they look like. Dealer says they look somewhat similar to Adair tracks but that’s still rather vague. They are unsure of release date of these tracks. I can’t find any info on them. Has anyone else hear about these and maybe uncovered some information on them?
    No, but you have me tuned in to what they might look like!

That would be great, if they wouldn't cost "ONE MILLION DOLLARS"

Quote Originally Posted by Coast2Coast View Post
    That would be great, if they wouldn't cost "ONE MILLION DOLLARS"

I agree. Would just be nice to see what they come up with. I’m really curious more than interested to buy. Who knows how accurate the information I got is, anyways? I’d hope it was accurate, since it’s the biggest dealer in my state but you never know. That’s why I hoped someone heard or saw something here, one way or the other.

+ Reply to Thread