Hi everyone,
I'm thinking of selling my 1970 Argo 6x6. I did a complete frame out resto, keeping everything as stock as possible. It has the original kohler 400 two stroke, fully rebuilt top to bottom, synthetic gear oil in the trans, New brakes, axles, chains, custom hubs, rims, tires, seats. I'm not really sure what it would be worth. I was hoping for about 2500 bucks CDN. The thing will do about 60k when dialed in. I had a blast rebuilding it and as much fun driving it but now I'm looking for the next project. I would consider trading for a modern style trials motorcycle or super motard. I live in orillia, Ontario. About 75 miles north of Toronto. I've got some pictures of it during the rebuilding process, as well as a quick video on YouTube of the first run. As I don't frequent this site anymore, if anyone has questions or comments, please PM me so I get an email alert. Also, let me know if my price is reasonable or if I'm off. Less than 10 hours on the engine.
Cool little bit of info on the machine. The inventor and founder of the bazooo helped me work on it and actually made a modification to the frame, which allows the front axles to be removed without removing the frame.
905-208-1977