Attex Toys

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Attex Toys

Well, we don't have a "lighter" section and I'm not sure there would be a lot of other entries if we did. Maybe Mike will install a section for promotional stuff and brochures.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

That was great. Don, you have a lot of neat collectibles and I do like that "Zippo". For now promo things will stay in the corresponding forums but if we get enough stuff I will be happy to open up a new forum!

Here is a Buddy L Sierra Trail Boss and a Tootsie Toy Coot. Pretty neat toys. I guess AATV's were more popular in the 70's than I could ever imagine.
    Attached Images
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jeff, are those yours?

Unfortunately those arent mine. They were on ebay a few weeks ago and they ended up going for a pretty high price if I remember correctly.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Attex Tootsie toy

Found this little gem today for $2.tootsie toy.jpg
    Bruce

Bruce, where did you find that at?

Smile attex toys

I use my amphcat toys to tow around my attex toys that have broken t20's..lol isn't that y they come with towbars?
    but, i do have an unbuilt , glue together amphicat model.. ask Jeff
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 03-12-2008 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Bruce, where did you find that at?
    Hi Mike,
    A lady at a local flea market had it said no one seemed to want it, so she was going to put it on E-bay. Made her an offer she couldn't refuse, $2
    I now have a matched set, the other I got off E-bay for $5.
    Bruce

Here is a model 6x6 toy that was my dad's when he was a kid.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread