Need help!! Predator engine swap- need wiring diagram

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help!! Predator engine swap- need wiring diagram

Need help!! Predator engine swap- need wiring diagram

Hi, I'm in the end struggles of and engine swap from a B&S Vanguard 18hp to a Predator 22hp and everything has gone really smooth until we got to the wiring,.. we're stumped.
    Lots of wires that we can't identify what they are are how they are wired in, like the solenoid green/yellow wires that come from near the carb..

I know quite a few of you have done this conversion and I'd really appreciate some guidance on how to wire this thing.

Notes- the holes mounting the engine to the engine stand matched up, putting the clutches at proper distance and alignment. The muffler points forward but we made a pipe to run it to the rear.

So close! Thanks for the help
    To have adventures, you must go places where adventures can happen.

The green/yellow wire coming from the carb area is the fuel shut off valve. It requires 12v for the engine to run. If I get time I could go out and try and draw up something. I've swap many of these motors in.

Got it running, a member here provided the wiring info. thanks!
    To have adventures, you must go places where adventures can happen.

I just fit a Predator 670 to my MaxII. I am looking for the same advise on wiring. A diagram would be great if anybody has one.

+ Reply to Thread