Vendetta tire options?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vendetta tire options?

Vendetta tire options?

I am wondering if anyone knows if mudd ox plans to make any more sizes of the vendetta tires? A 24" similar to the size argo makes for an 8" rim would be awesome. Or even one for a 9 or 10" rim. I don't want to end up buying the 24x10-8 argo tires for my max II and then have mudd ox come out with a size that would work better. I am sure mudd ox would make a wider than 10" tire. Any info would be great. I have emailed mudd ox through the company web page, pm'ed Matt o and mudd-ox on here, and will try calling them on Monday. I wanna give them my money, not ARGO.

Hello, here are the current tire sizes we offer:

21x11x8"
    26x12x12″
    26x14x12″
    26x16x12″

At the moment we don't have plans on making additional sizes.
    Last edited by Mudd-Ox Inc.; 12-03-2017 at 11:03 PM. Reason: 21" uses a 8" rim

hey monk..if you go to a 10 '' rim it will open up alot more sizes and style tires for the max 2. jed's tires sell a nice 10'' offset rim for $ 25 for a max 2 and there are plenty of atv tire places online with lot's of tires. moto sports is one good one. maybe this will help. johnboy va.

Yeah johnboy i assume I will end up going to a 10" rim and I think it may have been you that pointed me to jeds tire already. I just am exhausting all my options before finally making a choice. I really do appreciate all the input.

o.k. ,,,,,good luck and let us know what you end up with and how you like them. j.b.

+ Reply to Thread