6x6 clutch question

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 clutch question

6x6 clutch question

bought a older 6x6 and I am putting in a Predator engine. The original motor mount has been modified by previous owner. Can any one tell me what the measurement is from center of transmission shaft to center of shaft on the engine. Need to know so I know what length belt to get.

You need to list what clutches you have to match the belt ie Salisbury, Comet, Invance etc., what the machine is, if known what engine etc...

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Argo recommendation is the 127-73 clutch from them to fit the Predator engine. Just need to know the distance between the two shafts so i can see if the belt they recommend will fit. Also that will help me to place the engine in the correct place for the belt they recommend seeing that the previous owner made a different mount.
    Last edited by cliff; 12-11-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Still need to know what the machine is/was, the Avenger, Frontier, most 90-early 2000's machine and earlier machines all had different belt/clutch configurations.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Machine has to be 30-35 years old

+ Reply to Thread