Update on New Max ATVs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Update on New Max ATVs

Parts available from www.max6x6.com
    Last edited by Rusty-Gunn; 03-13-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    Stand for the Flag. Kneel for the Cross.

Looks like AGV's website was just updated...

That new T-25 transmission sounds pretty cool.

http://agilevt.com / agvtec.com
    Last edited by AndyL; 07-17-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andylmusic76 View Post
    It's a popsicle stick!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Looks like AGV's website was just updated...

http://agilevt.com / agvtec.com
    And back to Popsicle sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    It's a popsicle stick!
    Wow you're right - I didn't even notice that! Are there any drawbacks to popsicle sticks compared to the U-channel?

Would love to know if they went back to the longer input shaft supported by the right hand output shaft. If so they are pretty much back where it started.
    No real downsides to the popsicle sticks, a lot of people actually prefer them.

Wow you're right - I didn't even notice that! Are there any drawbacks to popsicle sticks compared to the U-channel?
    The only downside with the popsicle stick style that I know of is that you can lose a plunger into the case when you're adjusting the bands, and that usually means a tear-down to replace the O-ring. I'm assuming that's the reason they went to the U-channel style in the first place.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Check this out. The Maximus in action.

Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

This thread is now 20 months old, and still we have yet to hear from Agile/AVT, or whatever they call themselves. about information on dealers, pricing, and continued support of the MAX line. I do not know about others, but I am becoming a bit sceptical about the whole operation. They originally were going to be British, but new "about" page shows assembly is in Indonesia. I smell an overpriced cheaply made machine.

Sorry for reopening this thread, but I felt compelled to do this, after trying once again to contact this 'new' company. Besides 'paying for a website' I have seen very little progress. They show product, but there is no indication anywhere where one might contact someone to see or view one much less buy one.
    What do you think?
    https://agilevt.com/

+ Reply to Thread