Mini Bike Raffle!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini Bike Raffle!

Mini Bike Raffle!

Hello, this is smudvapor,

A couple members of the 8th Grade Career Based Intervention class that I teach are restoring a 1972 Trail Horse GTO-100 mini bike on Monday nights after school to raffle off. The proceeds from the raffle will go to a teacher at the middle school who is currently fighting Breast Cancer.
    Tickets are available now and the cost is $5.00 per ticket.
    The drawing will be held on April 27, 2018 and you do not have to be present to win. If you would like to purchase a ticket please contact me here or email me at scott.davis@wbwarriors.org and I will be glad to sell you one.
    The West Branch Career Based Intervention program would like to thank everyone in advance for helping with this worthy cause.
    If you would like to see the progress of the build (almost complete at the time of this article) you can go to Mini Bike Raffle and check it out.

I have never done this before so you can choose how you want to purchase tickets. You can order them through PayPal to me or send a check or money order to the school it is up to you. My PayPal is smudvapor@aol.com and the address to send money to is: West Branch High School C/O Scott A Davis 14277 Main St. Beloit, Ohio 44609. Make sure you give me a return address and a phone number to send your tickets to and I will send them right away.

I want to thank everyone for all of the help I received with this and also a big thank you in advance for everyone who purchases a ticket. You are helping out a great teacher and a great person.

I have attached a couple of pics of the bike build below.
    Attached Images
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Way to go with those lucky kids teaching them all kinds of good things. My hats off to all of you.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
    Way to go with those lucky kids teaching them all kinds of good things. My hats off to all of you.
    Thanks!

You are great role model for the kids Scott, I wish more teachers were like you!
    I will be in touch to purchase tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    You are great role model for the kids Scott, I wish more teachers were like you!
    I will be in touch to purchase tickets.
    Thanks for the kind words Joe!

Update

Just need to fabricate a chain guard and she will be ready to go! They did a great job!
    Attached Images

Congratulate them for us on a nice job for a great cause.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

i'll mail a check to the school for a couple of tickets...if i win you can give it to a local child who otherwise would never be able to get one. think of all the kids with their eyes on that mini bike !! thanks smud.....johnboy va.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Just need to fabricate a chain guard and she will be ready to go! They did a great job!
    Yes, they did! Nice project for a good cause, Scott. I'll paypal you for some tickets as well.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks for the support guys! The chain guard will be done this week!

+ Reply to Thread