Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

Good to hear Steve! Will be cheaper renting a trailer to pull both of my machines down one day vs 2, so appreciated. In which case lets plan for the Saturday.

FREQ42
    Perhaps it is, if I could get more than 8 people to go they usually do a discount for a group, though doesn't look likely for us.
    The way I see it is at most ATV parks you have to be registered in that state, this one you don't so that's a huge savings (obviously... no help to you since NY sorry)
    As far as expenses go, its cheaper than skiing or paintballing :-p

Evey time I've came here, there where just as many ATVs as 4x4 riding the park, though I would say it is geared more towards 4x4s than ATVs, but I would also say AATVs enjoy the kind of terrain 4x4s like better than ATVs at least in my opinion.
    It's a fun place, the only thing you won't likely find is dry hard pack dirt.

I predict that no amount of mud will stop Juggernaught. I can't wait to see what happens.

Steve

I banking on you being right Steve! That way I can do play in the deep end and know someone can rescue me when I do :-p

mettowee offroadnew england group ride

Quote Originally Posted by scimanstev View Post
    I predict that no amount of mud will stop Juggernaught. I can't wait to see what happens.

Steve
    I am sooo wanting to see the results of your prediction. Good luck and pictures please.

Less than a week away!

I have worked every day, long hours. My next day off will be the trip to New York. I hope I have time to prepare everything. Today, I went into work at 7 AM, and left at 11 PM. I hope that at look east two days this week I will be able to work normal hours. I need to prepare Juggernaught and the trailer.

Steve

I think enough things will come together in time. I expect to be there tomorrow morning close to 10:30 AM. It will be myself, Bob Barrows, and Juggernaught. We are loaded for mud!

Steve

Good to hear Steve!
    Bit disappointed at the low turnout considering how many forums I extended the invitations to, oh well more mud for us! :-)
    Sadly Weather went from a predicted 66 and sun to 31 and snow.... so much for spring time.

What an epic ride!
    Thanks for everyone who came! "Steven and Bob" ;-)
    The weather held out, and the mud was NASTY :-)
    Videos to fallow

Steve is a madman and drove no holds bar all day long. Fallowing me places I did not think a tracked machine would dare tread. He and his machine made the impossible look effortless.

Sorry I couldn't,t make it. My rims bumpers steering sticks racks and hitch r still at powder coat. He promises next week. keeping busy this weekend building a body band for the Hustler. If u have a ride in the fall I'll be there. Glad u had a good time. Can,t wait to see videos. Later mike

+ Reply to Thread