Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mettowee Offroad New England group ride!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk5B...ature=youtu.be
    First video up!
    Also we made the front page on Mettowee Off Road Extreme Park FaceBook Page :-)

Coot Teaser UP!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ7r...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by allwheeldrive; 04-14-2018 at 11:13 PM.

It was a great time. That Coot is an amazing vehicle, and I was very impressed. We had a fantastic time and the only thing that gave any challenge for Juggernaught was the steel tracks on bare rock. After staying in a hotel Saturday night, the drive home Sunday was freezing rain. I was exhausted when I finally got home. I will prepare videos I took, when I have some more time. Thank you allwheeldrive for putting this event together. It was really fun.

Steve

Sure is a nice looking Argo! Very capable too. Always was a fan of the coot also. Looks like fun.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Fixed it you, wow, looks like a lot of fun!!! I can't believe that Coot could even move in that awful mud!

Yea it made for a really fun day!
    I went back the next weekend for their big spring fling event.
    Steves machine makes everything look easy.
    When I went back nothing in the park could fallow me so that says a lot for the Argo!
    FYI Steve my camera's batteries where down but I sat and watched a bunch of dedicated rock crawler jeeps with 39" tires sliding and struggling to climb that rock ledge we had difficulty with so just shows how crazy that really was!

The only thing Juggernaught had trouble with was the bare rock. No amount of mud even slowed me down. I totally enjoyed the whole day. I had a huge respect for that Coot. It proved to be an awesome vehicle. I have a lot of work to do, both with Juggernaught and the trailer, but I will continue to work on it until it is done. Mettowee was my first venture out of my back yard, and even though I had worked some ridiculous hours, I barely made it to Mettowee on time. After some much needed home repairs, I need to do some wiring on Juggernaught, then register it as a boat.

Steve

Steve, juggernaut looked great in those videos. You've really got that thing tricked out!

+ Reply to Thread