6x6 Shifter class

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Shifter class

6x6 Shifter class

Anyone interested in a shifter class? thinking under 300 cc liquid cooled shifter engine.
    Not too fast but interesting.
    Acta non verba

I like it sounds very entertaining to watch too because I don't know if you seen the Springer carnage races and they just got two sticks and have a hard time.

I think if we limit the hp and keep it simple an reasonable cheap it should be fun. 500 cc Ninja engines are relatively cheap and available.
    Acta non verba

Maybe we can earn time on the schedule if we use a quad engine.

I think we will need at least 450 cc to get our machines moving with a 4 stroker. Quad motors seem to be much more money. Although it may be worth lookin at the gearing selection. I think we should demo first at Pine lake before asking NEEDT. Also the rules should be set after seeing what works both mechanically and price wise. I’m looking at a build for Next year. Nick you are welcome to build something sooner. As far as controls a foot shifter and traditional hand clutch may be the easiest build.
    Acta non verba

i often wondered how a 250r or banshee motor would do in a racer. i bet power band could be real fun.

All the standard safety rules would apply just need to figure out the engine size rule.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    All the standard safety rules would apply just need to figure out the engine size rule.
    And we get to work out 2 stroke vs 4
    Acta non verba

Well I would be happy to put up Gerber banshee motor against Your ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Well I would be happy to put up Gerber banshee motor against Your ninja.
    so 350 Banshee vs 400 Ninja?
    similar engines but 2 stroke and 4, similar rpm.
    Acta non verba

+ Reply to Thread