1970 Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger TT-18

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1970 Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger TT-18

1970 Allis Chalmers Terra Tiger TT-18

Only one word enters my brain,,,,Unbelieveable

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Bahahahaha!!! I’ve been waiting for this..

While he has it listed in the wrong category, he is in Cali, and at a farm auction some of the extras he has inluded could bring half or more of that to the right collectors.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    While he has it listed in the wrong category, he is in Cali, and at a farm auction some of the extras he has inluded could bring half or more of that to the right collectors.
    But probably not...

If I'm wrong where is all the advocates for this machine,alot of money and time gets put in with little to no return....As i've said before,this is a poorly designed machine that is very overrated..

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    Bahahahaha!!! I’ve been waiting for this..
    I can only promote machines that are of sound design and a good investment to true enthusiasts..
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 04-29-2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Combining multiple posts in a row

Well Eddie my buddy is an allis charmers collector and he’s considering this machine and if it were a lot closer to Illinois I have to believe it would be at his house. Stay tuned! LOL

Eddie,
    I understand your projected advice on these machines, the proper higher paying market would be the Ag/ lawn and garden collectors. I'd bet that trailer alone would fetch 4 digits from the right collectors at auction, tools, parts and even just the boxes are worth money and would fetch good money at an AC based auction plus the machine.

I'd imagine out west or even close to you there is a collector with everything on the '72 L&G poster except the TT and probably the trailer, and remember this is an AC TT and not a Feldman.

Would I pay 5 let alone 4,000.00 ? NO!, but someone probably will and restore it and may never drive it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by dave phelps View Post
    Well Eddie my buddy is an allis charmers collector and he’s considering this machine and if it were a lot closer to Illinois I have to believe it would be at his house. Stay tuned! LOL
    Not even a Allis Chalmers designed machine,but collect all you want,it isnt a machine that will give you much enjoyment when in practical use...

Not even a Allis Chalmers designed machine,but collect all you want,it isnt a machine that will give you much enjoyment when in practical use...
    Our enjoyment with our machines mainly consists of getting together on a weekend and riding with our fellow 6x6ers and havin a good time.Is there anywhere close you ride your machine over there where your located? We’re always looking for an adventure ya know. Lol

ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

+ Reply to Thread