Strykers or Duro's???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strykers or Duro's???

Strykers or Duro's???

Ready to pull the trigger on 4-8 new tires for my Argo. 22X11X8
    I wish I could afford the proper runamuks or whatever their new incarnation is but.....

So I have narrowed it down to one of these two tires.
    I can get the Strykers for $99.00 or the Duro's for $67.00 Canadian dollars.

In your opinion which is the better purchase?

Thanks

If you are planning on using them with tracks, the duro's should work as they are probably closer to 10's mounted on 7wide rims, the strykers will probably be closer to 12 on any rim.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    If you are planning on using them with tracks, the duro's should work as they are probably closer to 10's mounted on 7wide rims, the strykers will probably be closer to 12 on any rim.
    Do you know if the AT101 Chevrons 22x11x8 work with the plastic tracks?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_B View Post
    Do you know if the AT101 Chevrons 22x11x8 work with the plastic tracks?

Thanks
    They should though tight. There are some members running them on Argo rims.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I'm in Ontario and bought my Carlisle AT-101s from PowerSport Place in the States, they were the cheapest and the arrived in my driveway inside a week. Your looking at $550 USD for all 6 shipped to you.

https://www.powersportsplace.com/parts/crr-599044

Thank you everyone for your input.

I was able to find a supplier here in Canada where I can get the 101's for the same price (118.00 with currency conversion) as powersportplace.com

I just cant decide between those or the Duro's which I can get for about 70.00. Once you multiply the difference by 8 it starts to add up.
    Almost 400.00 difference.

The 21's will work better (smaller diameter) with my tracks as I have been having rubbing issues along the bottom of the tub.

My bank account decided on purchasing the Duro HF243's.
    Very happy with them and had the machine out on the lake this weekend to try them out.
    4 Duro's on the front and rear axle and 4 beat to death Runamuks on the two center axles.
    All mounted "backwards" for best swimming ability.

https://youtu.be/no3BToq_aI4?t=7s
    Last edited by Craig_B; 05-28-2018 at 09:45 AM.

+ Reply to Thread