2018 Pine Lake weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2018 Pine Lake weekend

A BIG thanks to everyone from Pine Lake for continuing to allow us to come and to Dave for making this all happen!
    Great to see everyone again and we missed those who didn't make it, this is like a family reunion twice a year so we hope to see the rest in the Fall. A special thanks for the surprise showing of (Tommy) chiefdiesel who drove up from near Atlanta, hope you had a great time and that IV is getting tuned in right now.
    I didn't get to run due to a hurting Turd and a hand that wasn't up to fix it, with the weather as sketchy as it was at times I decided not to bother anyone with the task of repairing it or chancing something damaging the hand.
    The riding was good and event filled with Luke drowning Elaine's II and many people coming back soaked from the weather we all dealt with. A big thanks to the New York family for tending to us yet again, nice talking with everyone including the nice talk with Scott Slonaker.
    Great job from all the racers, Ty did wonderful and Jimmy is ,well, just Jimmy, great job by Derek in both races as I believe he podiumed in both 2 stroke races. The carnage was minimal in most machines but attrition did take it's toll on many racers. Both george (intentionally spelled) and Phelpsy got in touch with the track and george came back hard after his lay over, congratulations to both of you.
    The mini bike class was a hoot with all those big bodies on little bikes, congrats to Rick?and a special thanks to Tom egoperf for the big finish of the comedy.

If anyone has the A stock on video could you please post it? I had to pull Luke's rig out of the mud during it.

Thanks to all and see you in the Fall.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

What great weekend playing in the mud. So nice to see everyone new and old.
    Thanks to the Fishers and Dave for holding the best event every year!!

Nice to see all the youngsters up and coming, keep up the good work parents.

Once again, this AATV community was welcoming and filled with fun! I had a blast in the trails and creek as well as watching the test and tune Saturday evening. Im looking forward to attending more events there.

As usual Dave put on a fine event. I hear he arranged some clear skies for Sunday racing. The Fishers always outstanding with there Track prep, flagging and race handling exceeded expectations. Thanks to all. What a great time to hang with like minded 6x6 ers.
    Alicia is developing some excellent racing skills,and it was fun to see her race 63.
    Acta non verba

+ Reply to Thread