1984 prairie bobcat

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1984 prairie bobcat

1984 prairie bobcat

My brother in law left me this bobcat and I don't have any idea what it would be worth. Does anyone have an idea? It is a q1983 not 84

I've seen them for sale in non working condition for about $700 to $6000 CAD for fully restored running units, but i would guess a price of around $1,500 - $3,500 CAD for a good running machine would be a reasonable price. I paid around $600 for my running Prairie Bobcat Jumbo a few years ago, but it needed a new starter which i replaced and needs new tires since the tires all have cracked rubber and would likely rip apart if used in rough terrain. I'm having issues with the clutch or governor or something that cuts the power when trying to go up ramps or steep hill without getting a run at it and other than that it could use a new battery, plexiglass windows in the cab, replace one of the axle seals with a new one i have for it and a good paint job.

You wouldn’t happen to have a manual would you? I’m lost as to why I’m having some issues with the one side brakes and not the other.

+ Reply to Thread