Borg warner T20 transmision for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Borg warner T20 transmision for sale

Borg warner T20 transmision for sale

i have a borg warner T20 transmision for sale 407-749-8954 Best offer takes it st.cloud florida is location

Post some pictures and give a little more info (out of a running machine, assembled, c channel, popsicle stick, etc) please.

By the way, I like the thought of a small block 350 in a Toyota.

I’d give u $300 for it..
    Don

ill get some pics tonight if i get home in time i was told it came out of a running machine and i got it for a project but never got around to it..

my number is 407-749-8954 if you are interested let me know, text is usually easier to get a hold of me

I cleaned out mail box!

Quote Originally Posted by 350pwrdyota View Post
    i have a borg warner T20 transmision for sale 407-749-8954 Best offer takes it st.cloud florida is location
    As per site rules, each listed item must have a price. If you're looking for bidding we recommend eBay.

sorry 500 OBO

+ Reply to Thread