New East Extreme Races Attendance

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New East Extreme Races Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Thanks Don,
    Have you strapped in and bounced around yet? I know that feeling all too well and then some.
    Just a little around the yard and on the road in front of the house. I guess the real test will be at Geneva.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Just a little around the yard and on the road in front of the house. I guess the real test will be at Geneva.
    I'm in deep, my engine runs but I pinched a nerve pulling on the engine for two days. I can barely walk. I am going to try to get some meds from the doc but I am not holding my breath. I am supposed to teach summer camp on Monday and I am not sure if I will be able to do that.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Jim, just duct tape your ELBOW to the stick!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    Jim, just duct tape your ELBOW to the stick!!!!!
    Mike I had considered doing something similar and bolting an old piece if gun rack on right and switching throttle left, but after the 1/2 diameter U and the 6-7 stitches in my palm I'm not sure I could take the ride to Geneva let alone the bouncing on the track.

Scott, I'm not sure where you're pinched, downward dog style stretching and what ever the extension is after that has put me back a few times for lower lumbar issues. Also my superduty seat works the best , after about 4-5 hours pain gets so bad and moves to my left leg I need to get out, once out all fixed pain is gone. Good luck.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Dad is recovering well so far, a couple screws and a rod and they said he's should be back on his feet in no time.
    same thing, (back problems) pinched nerve having trouble moving his leg and no sleep. Fingers crossed everything was successful
    and will be at pine lake.
    update "A" machine makes a lot of noise and runs good enough to try.
    "D/mod" is just about ready, still gotta fix the trail blazer and look over the trailer.
    its looking like i'll be making it to Geneva.

Quote Originally Posted by james gerber View Post
    Dad is recovering well so far, a couple screws and a rod and they said he's should be back on his feet in no time.
    same thing, (back problems) pinched nerve having trouble moving his leg and no sleep. Fingers crossed everything was successful
    and will be at pine lake.
    Hoping dad has a fast recovery.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Mike I had considered doing something similar and bolting an old piece if gun rack on right and switching throttle left, but after the 1/2 diameter U and the 6-7 stitches in my palm I'm not sure I could take the ride to Geneva let alone the bouncing on the track.

Scott, I'm not sure where you're pinched, downward dog style stretching and what ever the extension is after that has put me back a few times for lower lumbar issues. Also my superduty seat works the best , after about 4-5 hours pain gets so bad and moves to my left leg I need to get out, once out all fixed pain is gone. Good luck.
    It is in my lower back on the right side. It goes all the way down my leg and makes my foot feel like it is half asleep. That isn't too bad but the pain that goes with it is out of this world.
    This is my first ride in to the world of the pinched nerve. Each day it is a little better but for the first couple of days I could hardly stand it. I am much better now but the jury is still out as to whether or not I can drive four hours let alone race when I get there. I am going to give it one more day and then decide but that may even change when I try to load up. It really stinks, we don't get a lot of chances to race and I hate to lose this one but if I push it and really hurt something my season could be over. We'll see.

thanks for the good word Jim i will pass it along.
    scott what ever way you go take it easy. always pine lake in a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by james gerber View Post
    thanks for the good word Jim i will pass it along.
    scott what ever way you go take it easy. always pine lake in a couple weeks
    Yea, I know, I just worry that if enough us don't show up we lose getting to race in the series.

Don't worry about it Scott I will be going this weekend and I will be talking to Shawn also when i get there. Look at me I have not been able to race in three years. But my heart is still in 100% and I hope that someday I can do it again.

+ Reply to Thread