Busco Beach: Saturday June 16th

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Busco Beach: Saturday June 16th

Busco Beach: Saturday June 16th

We are going to Busco this Saturday, June 16th if anyone wants to meet us there, that would be great!

I could commit, but not for 1 day.

wish you lived closer Tommy

Some video of Busco in June Very Dry

Scott/John, Poor Little YELLOW Argo looked so lonely. Maybe in MARCH 2019 we should go to the Mud Nationals??? I looked it up, but they don't have a date set up yet. I'm sure Mr. Woods would show us around. With NO date in April for BB, BIG GREENIE maybe heading for the Great State Of TEXAS. Maybe the SHERP guy will fill sorry for me and give me a ride. It did look dry, but I always enjoy the videos. Thank You

John keeps saying he wants to go to the Nationals

it did look awfull quiet there !! nice video though and glad you had a good time. next busco is oct. ... maybe it will be just right . j.b.

+ Reply to Thread