First Generation Attex 6 Wheelers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Generation Attex 6 Wheelers

First Generation Attex 6 Wheelers

Lets see those pics of the first generation 1969-1970 Attex 6 wheelers back when they had the Baker Hill transmissions before the T-20's. Heres my Attex 297 right after I picked it up and a shot of the frame of my ST/300 racer. Thats a Baker Hill 7000 transmission that I removed the reverse unit off of for less weight and the engine is a freshly bored and rebuilt JLO/Rockwell 440. The first generation Attex machines can be identified by the exhaust exit location (on the very rear of the drivers side of the body) and they're narrower than the 71+ machines.

Last edited by jpswift1; 08-09-2007 at 02:17 AM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

What kind of tires are on the left side of your machine?
    The tread looks different than most floatation tires.

attex

do you still have the tranny parts for reverse

Quote Originally Posted by SWAMP HAWG View Post
    What kind of tires are on the left side of your machine?
    The tread looks different than most floatation tires.
    Those tires on that are rare Uniroyal tires that said "ATTEX" on the side of them. They were just like the floatation tires that Firestone made except they had more of an aggressive tread.

And yes I do have a complete Baker Hill 5000 transmission too.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread