Loss of another great racer and friend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loss of another great racer and friend

Loss of another great racer and friend

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce we lost another great attribute to the racing and 6x6 community it was announced this morning Bridget from Whipper and Bridget has passed away. She was an amazing lady that did great things for our hobby she will be greatly missed prayers go out to the Whipper and the rest off the family we will miss you lady please watch over us and keep these guys an girls in line for me.
    There is condolance page over on 6x6talk that whipper can see.

She was great to all of us, racers or just guys with machines like myself, so many times she has helped on a forum or called so you could better understand, she will be missed greatly. God bless MC

Just to update everyone they having a memorial service in Bridgets "Model Citizen" honor tomarrow in Arizona.

NO!!!! She was such a nice lady!!! Her and I got to race together in the over 50 event 2011 / 2012. Really liked her!! She was a lot of fun to hangout with. Condolences to Whipper and the Family. She'll be in my thoughts this weekend.

+ Reply to Thread