Other Non-6x6 Toys

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Non-6x6 Toys

Other Non-6x6 Toys

I just thought this might be a fun thread to get going to see some pics of other toys we might have around that arent 6 wheel drive.
    This is my Yamaha FZR 600 that I rebuild and customized. It has all the performance mods, jet kid, full Yoshimura exhaust, Vance and Hines PowerPak, Dynojet jet kit, Vortex geared down sprockets. I put on all clear lenses, LED tail/turn light, European FZR twin projector headlight, Yamaha YZF R6 tail section swapped on, Yamaha blue paint job, etc etc. The second pic is just a paint shop version of the decals look like that Im putting on it.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Jeff, that looks great man. You have put a lot of work into that thing. Love the R6 rear!

Gotta love photoshop for being able to let you see into the future.. good work and nice bike!!

Nice Bike,
    That's one of those things that I always wanted, but never had time for. So many toys, and so little time.

Good lookin bike Jeff, When do you ever get time to ride it? As long as we're on the topic of other toys, Here's a couple more of mine. The small rail I've had since 1981,been through 4 or 5 tranny's and just as many motors. Now it's a 2332 vw with a turbo. The big desert car I built about 6 yrs ago,it has a 2.5 subaru fuel injected w/ turbo & intercooler about 300 hp. It has electric power steering,heater am fm CD player I-pod CB radio,fm radio GPS.It's a rocket ship w/ 18" of wheel travel. There's a couple video's of this car in my photobucket album in the attex springer thread.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by whipper-ag; 08-16-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks for the kind words guys, and Whipper, I love those sand rails! I was watching some videos on Youtube with the sand rails and those things are crazy. If I ever get out to Arizona, I ll have to bring my Attex racer and run on the dunes with you.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Here's the other toy in the family. 2006 31 foot Jayco. Lot's of fun weekends with the wife and kids.
    Attached Images

Lance, is that a toy hauler?

here's one of my toys, I'm working on uploading the others
    Attached Images

Lance, how does that trailer handle when you are towing at highway speeds without being hooked up via gooseneck/5th weel? I take it your towing rig is a Duramax with the Allison. Nice set up you have there!

Tanker, that Buell is a really cool bike! Eric Buell is an engineering genius. He designed the bike after he noticed that his bike would handle so much worse after he went into the pits to fuel up during the time he raced AMA (an few extra gallons adds that extra weight that sloshes around in the tank and hurts your handling). To lower the center of gravity and help the bike handle better even when it had more fuel in it, the frame rails below the tank actually hold fuel. One of the very cool tricks behind those bikes! I would love to see what one of those bikes would do with a well tuned inline 4 cylinder out of one of the big 4.

+ Reply to Thread