magnum carb

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: magnum carb

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    reply:sorry about it, we are willing to partial refund 3$ for compensation and you may buy it in your local ok? And we will check with our factory about this problem. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. looking toward to hearing from you. thank you.
    I wouldn't even bother contacting the seller any further. Go straight to eBay and lodge a complaint you should get a full refund and probably can keep the bad carb too.
    I had a similar problem with a seller on Amazon. Received a different part than the one I ordered. Seller would not communicate with me or provide a solution. Amazon refunded me in full and I kept the wrong part.

That's a bummer Curtis, I would do the resolution center if Paypal. It worked for me on a seller that didn't respond to me about not receiving a RC car I bought. Once I did the resolution center they responded right quick.
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

You’re dealing with a Chinese seller.
    Just tell them you are going to give them terrible feedback and they will jump through hoops to refund the $$
    I think if they are found to be the reason for bad feedback their “bosses” send them off to detention camps.
    No lie.

i went straight to ebay they are working things out for me...thankd goodness!

I think you really have to ask yourself, what do you expect for $30?
    I’d say some very cheap Chinese copy of poor quality and not worth wasting your time and money, especially on such a critical engine component that you want to rely on.
    Recently I needed a new fuel pump for my Kohler 18hp, sure, the very cheap copies can be seen on the auction site for $10 but a genuine one is $75
    I guess you get what you pay for at the end of the day

oh no doubt i didnt expect a high quality carb at least i expected a working carb its fraud to sell a carb with broken needle like come on?

Your original picture shows a bent needle, it’s not broken, just very poorly manufactured, typical of a Chinese $30 copy
    Might as well be made of chocolate.
    You are indeed entitled to full refund.

well bent needle in my head is seen as broken. broken or bent it affects the way it runs. i cant see how they are aloud to manufacture items and then sell them for any money when they knew it would not work whoever put the needle in knowing my luck it was 1 out of 1000 made with a bent needle and i got the broken one.

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    well bent needle in my head is seen as broken. broken or bent it affects the way it runs. i cant see how they are aloud to manufacture items and then sell them for any money when they knew it would not work whoever put the needle in knowing my luck it was 1 out of 1000 made with a bent needle and i got the broken one.
    Probably was something someone bought, damaged and returned and they just keep putting it back in stock.
    There is no accountability, no desire to put out a good product and no arguing with the robots you end up with on email when you contact them.
    I said it before and will say it again. Give them bad feedback. It’s the worst thing for them and they are afraid of what their “bosses” will do to them when they hear about it. eBay is just as bad nowadays and I don’t use it anymore.
    Who the hell wants to sell something on eBay when they hold your funds back until the freakin’ buyer gets his grubby hands on your item that you sold? Never again.

they gave me address and tracking # so im ready to send it back for full refund i will be sure to add a bad letter of feedback

+ Reply to Thread