JLO 400 Tear Down Issue

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JLO 400 Tear Down Issue

JLO 400 Tear Down Issue

Hey everyone, I'm at a stopping point in this project. The 4 allen head socket cap screws holding the fan housing to the crankcase I can't break free. Tried my rigid impact on one and stripped it. The other ones I have a long allen wrench in it with a 3/8 ratchet and a socket over the 90 degree end of the allen to get leverage. None of the other 3 will move. I'm afraid the allen wrench is going to break. I've twisted one already. Any thoughts?

Try an impact driver ( hand-held type you hit with a hammer) with an Allen head socket- almost always works.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Great idea. Thank you. Haven't had one of those in a long time.

[IMG][/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread