Thinking of selling my 1970 Argo. I have done a complete frame out restoration. It has the original kohler 400 two stroke which has been completely rebuilt, top and bottom. All NOS internals. Argo has all new bearings, axles, chains, wheels, tires, hubs, brakes and seats. It has been done keeping everything original. No Jerry can gas tank etc. Transmission has been opened, inspected, sealed and filled with synthetic gear oil. Runs great, climbs like a mountain goat. It's a fun machine and if you know anything about these old machines you'll know how fast it is! This thing flies.
Spent over 3500cdn on the project. Now I'm looking for another project. I'll consider trades for a '94 or newer seadoo (2 seater) or a trials bike. I'm not really sure what its worth. Argo is located about 90 miles north of Toronto. I have pictures on the site but can't figure out how to load them to this post.
There's a quick clip on YouTube of it after the engine rebuild. Search for "1970 Argo" by scooterific.

Hughey Thompson (creator of the bazooo) even did a little modification to the frame so you don't have to take the frame out to change the jackshaft bearings. Those who have worked on these will know what I'm talking about.
PM me if you have questions or are interested. I can always send you pictures directly if interested.
Thank
Chris