ID this hustler and tell me a value!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ID this hustler and tell me a value!

ID this hustler and tell me a value!

Can anyone ID this hustler for me? Supposedly runs, drives and floats. $2500 is the asking price. Zoom into the photos, has what looks like a c clamp on the body and a couple other strange items. What would you pay?

I'm guessing it's a 900. The engine and exhaust are transplants and the tube on the front is a little weird (flotation, maybe?). The price seems high, maybe by $1000 or so. When you buy a used machine, it's a pretty good bet that if you want it right you're going to be spending money on bearings, chains, etc. Just my 2 cents- good luck!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I agree with Don about the price. As far as the model I don't know. I have a machine that looks like that and its a 950, as far as I know. I would really have to have a lot more information before I paid the asking price. What's up with the extra piece on the engine cover? Is the engine too tall for the cover to close? If you are going to buy it, you should first get all the wheels off the ground and check for slack in the bearings. Roll the wheels over to see if axles are straight. Get it in the water to check and see how much water it takes on. Drive it and make sure the transmission works properly.

My guess is a 950 because of no holes on left side. The raised hood would be to accommodate the taller vtwin. With the trolling motor id guess its fairly watertight. The second muffle r it probly hunts.
    Ask to jack it and check chains out.
    Last edited by ARGOJIM; 09-14-2018 at 04:15 AM.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread