Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    yea rick ....you were right , we are getting a good 8'' of snow from yesterday thru tonight . put the tracks on this morn. cause they are calling for another 3'' - 5'' next weekend . every nite is going down to 20 ' s so it won't melt ant time soon . let's call it '' white mud '' . johnboy va.
    There you go Johnboy! Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    Sonny, dad, brother in law(hes hooked after last june in ashtabula) and myself.

Cool! More machines. How many y'all bringing? 3 or 4?

4. Hopefully have my max II done by then.

Rick, With BB just around the corner, I was wondering if DaddyGIL has put on the light bar that he wanted. If it is over 30,000lm I need to buy a 50,000lm. Overseas they sell 100,000lm light bars but have not got any response from them. Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Rick, With BB just around the corner, I was wondering if DaddyGIL has put on the light bar that he wanted. If it is over 30,000lm I need to buy a 50,000lm. Overseas they sell 100,000lm light bars but have not got any response from them. Just wondering.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedeelin1 View Post
    Not that i am aware of Ralph. Jim is doing all the upgrade installs on Dad's machine and by the looks of his response-NO LIGHT BAR

You guys get your reservations in?

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    You guys get your reservations in?

Calling this week. E25,26,27. Should leave E23 and E24. E24 for you guys would box us in like last time( i think that's right, always screws me up) Should not be a problem getting these sites, the mudbash is in mid May this year. I'll post after i make call

Alright Mike, reservations made. 4/11-4/15 we are in E25,26,27

All set here. E24

+ Reply to Thread