Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 12-14, 2019

Sorry for the delay on the videos; between exams and vacation it has really eaten up my time, here is the first video. More to follow soon!

Hello John, These videos take for ever to download and upload and edit. We have one more to do, but we are going to put it on the October thread, hope it will get people excited. It will be the ONLY ONCE Ride on Sunday. Heading to Busco Beach tomorrow with the HONDA 1000-5 We are hoping for dust and NO MUD. Love your video like always. Received the 65,000lm lightbar from CHINA, don’t know where I should mount it. See you in 5 months.

such a muddy mess but a ton of fun !! thank you guys .... johnboy va.

Here is the second video!

Great VIDEO. Just got back from Busco Beach after 5 days stay. Remember the road of NO WAY WITHOUT TRACKS, hard as a rock. I believe even ONLY ONCE (KEITH) Would have a hard time finding even a small mud hole. Most of the time people were around the ponds SUN BATHING. We will be back THE FORTH OF JULY. We’re buying DEEDEELIN a new bathing suit. Not one AATV, OH WELL!!!!

you guys are the best ... that was a fun ride , great filming . i know deedee would look super in a nice speedo and some cowboy boots ! j.b.

Here is the night ride, I should have one or two more videos left to edit and post. Ralph and Johnboy hope ya'll are doing well and can't wait to ride with you again!

John, There was a time when you only had the regular lights on, I couldn’t see anything. Tell daddy that for $47.00 he can buy a 65,000lm lightbar. (LOL) Just kidding!!!!! I think I was in bed when you made this video.

+ Reply to Thread