Busco Beach in NC, October 11-13, 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 11-13, 2019

JOHN, Thank You. As dry as it was, it was nice to see that JOHNBOY could still find some mud to get stuck in.

Here is a second video^^

John, I thought this one was one of your best. I really liked the Big Green Ox, it really made the video. Tell Daddy that for $47.00 he can buy a 65,000lm light bar on Amazon. I have been looking at Deep Creek ATV Park, does not look like it has any challenges for you or me but still want to see the park. Maybe May or June. Now with just one toy, 65,000lm back up light, two different style whips on the back. Just having fun with it now, lots of time to work on it. Thanks again for the videos.

great video guys .... i only got stuck so members could see you pull me out !! some of that mud was really gooey . still lots of fun , thanks johnboy va.

Thanks for the video John.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    great video guys .... i only got stuck so members could see you pull me out !! some of that mud was really gooey . still lots of fun , thanks johnboy va.
    I think I may need some for the sides of the machine.

Last edited by ARGOJIM; 01-05-2020 at 10:12 AM.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Great video John!

Jim, I think you were definitely doing it right. Your Max had mud on it and everyone was watching you be awesome.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

+ Reply to Thread