Busco Beach in NC, October 11-13, 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 11-13, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Mike,
    not many racers can make it down here for the weekend, George and Scott both teach ( Scotts tires cant go this far) so scheduling is an issue. Sometimes the ride coincides with the spring break so George has made it a few times, however the races are usually at the end of the month, the southern series has a 2 day race at Kinston NC generally the weekend we are at Busco.

If we ever scheduled the ride the weekend of the race I'd be in, Don would probably come with Matt, Jersey might come , Shanna might come but again with George, Scott and Brad being school employees attendance would still be the issue . Matched with the issue of this race being a separate NEEDT series (Southern). If we get more committed to the NEEDT series racers and those who are willing to travel, perhaps something will come of it in the future. BTW the track is set up more like a mx track with some large hills (jumps) down there. Would be nice to see Lewis again, perhaps we could see an Apache Gear Springer race down there with George, Mark and Lewis running.

If you ever want to just come down for the ride I'm sure they would love to have you join as attendance of the 6x6world weekend has lessened of the years.

If we could ever get a small group to race, that would be cool. If not, I'd still like to come down either way to check it out. We'll see what we can get together. Depending on how much responsibility stuff I get done, I could see trying for something next year.

I plan on being there, hope to have the Hustler up and running by then.
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CBass View Post
    I plan on being there, hope to have the Hustler up and running by then.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I will be there Thursday with both machines. Hopefully Max 4 will be repowered with the Kohler 27 to spin the Vendettas!!!

I am planning to get there Friday night. It has been too long since the last time.
    Borrowing tools is for the weak.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2000 Max IV, 25hp Kohler Command, 26" Titan Tru Power AT's
    1996 Max IV, 18hp Briggs, 24" Serwas
    1998 Max IV (project in waiting)
    1995/1999 Max II, 16hp Briggs, 21" Rawhides
    Hustler 950 (Project in waiting)

The Cheney's will probably be there from Wednesday or Thursday leaving Sunday morning.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

Just got back from BB, I saw 2-Argo 6x6—-1 Argo 8x8 and 1 Max-4 WOW!!!!! Just to make it exciting, we will be there at FALL Bash again. Free drawing of $2500.00 dollars. Keith would have had a hard time finding water this time. Hope the Hurricane that is coming up will flood the park just enough to make it fun.

Did you guys talk with them?
    An invitation to the fall ride could make it interesting for them?

AJ, First off, I hope your back is better. Yes sir, I was looking for Jason, I went up and found the people with the two 6x6 Argos. He had 1 and his wife had one. He bought both of them new up in Rocky Mount in N.C. He said he would check our website out. Told him we would be there for FallBash, and to join the site. 8x8 Argo, just saw him once while I was drinking coffee, never saw him again. The Max-4 saw them several times but it always had 4 cute ladies on it, I do not do good with women, I did not approach them. Never found Jason. Oh Well still had a great time like always. You guys have to stay there until 11:30 on Sunday for the drawing. Good luck to all who show up, especially Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefdiesel View Post
    I will be there Thursday with both machines. Hopefully Max 4 will be repowered with the Kohler 27 to spin the Vendettas!!!
    Glad that your coming Brother, like always, I'm anxious to see that 27 employed!! I have a crank that should fit it if you dont get it running in time. Its in a CH23, and last I checked, it shares the same stroke as your ch27. Sounds like the same crank to me?!?! Won't cost you nothing but some elbow grease to remove it from the 23 and some "STRAWBERRIES"!! LOL!!.

I plan on being there Thursday evening or Friday morning depending on my schedule, bringing the Hustler, Maxiv and Jasmine's Powerwheel 4-wheeler!!

Looking forward to seeing you all!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread