2019 Ashtabula pine lake event

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Ashtabula pine lake event

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Extra points for running over the top of the ball?
    Speaking of Your driving skills Don will you be needing the canopy and cooler set up for practice so your ready for the July race.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Speaking of Your driving skills Don will you be needing the canopy and cooler set up for practice so your ready for the July race.
    We'll need bigger balls.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    We'll need bigger balls.
    Are we really talking about ball size now? LOL!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Only 200 days away lets get to building
    Dad has the rest of the year off and we have some 40-50 degree days coming up. Trying to get him a few things for the Max to be rebuilt. He already found that 2 Tractor Supply bearings on the RIM from a decade ago decided to freeze up from just sitting since June. I guess we didn't know any better back then. I think it's time for a Buffalo Bearing order soon.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    Dad has the rest of the year off and we have some 40-50 degree days coming up. Trying to get him a few things for the Max to be rebuilt. He already found that 2 Tractor Supply bearings on the RIM from a decade ago decided to freeze up from just sitting since June. I guess we didn't know any better back then. I think it's time for a Buffalo Bearing order soon.
    Be nice to see all 3 Truway machines running around. Do you still have the 503 in your II?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Be nice to see all 3 Truway machines running around. Do you still have the 503 in your II?
    I wish it could be 4 (Black Attex - but that one was really beat up and far gone. it did go to a local friend of the crew, I believe). My 503 rotax Max will be there.

truwaymaxstart.jpg

Where we are with the Max as of last weekend.

Wow you're into her now, i was going to ask what's up with the front frame rail til further inspection revealed BFH.
    I am going to ask what the rear support on the jackshaft tower is?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Wow you're into her now, i was going to ask what's up with the front frame rail til further inspection revealed BFH.
    I am going to ask what the rear support on the jackshaft tower is?
    The whole frame was beefed and things moved around up by my Uncle long ago. That's why we decided to cut up another old frame and just weld in parts to replace what was rotting away (leaning on the cart). My Dad disassembled the machine 10 years ago and I didn't see it since 1994 before that, so I don't even remember how it looked with everything in it. It has interesting things like a central shaft with bearings that spins that the old bushing style axles go on to, instead of the original posts.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Any word on the Pinelake Shirts and Sweatshirts ordering ?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

+ Reply to Thread