parting out a Hustler?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: parting out a Hustler?

parting out a Hustler?

Anyone parting one out? I need a center sprocket assembly. I don't know which happened first, but I had that sprocket, the trans-axle chain, and the idler sprocket all get tangled up in the frame of the suburban Hustler.

Bad day in the woods.

35 teeth? I have the sprockets that I removed from the tubes on the BFD and they're in good shape. You'd have to grind the welds off yours and weld one of these in it's place.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Yes, the big one is 35 teeth. I think Richard may have what I need in a pile of parts, but I won't know for sure until after Thanksgiving (and he isn't cheap). If I can find a whole assembly I'll go that way. The center sprocket of the three is also damaged as well.

Thanks, man!

I may be able to help you out with the part you are looking for. I was given a Hustler lower body today with most of the running gear still in it.I am going to try and pick it up tomorrow or Friday.

Picked up the hustler lower body today. Sorry to say that there was not any drive parts in it. The body was totally trashed. The only part I could get out of it was the jet drive unit.

Well that's pretty cool in itself, though! Thanks.

I know its an old thread but any photos of the hustler jet drive (parts or whole system) I thought about getting a jet ski and trying a retro fit but right now it only a thought as my hustler needs lots of repair before I could thingk about adding it to mine

Not the best pic of assembled unit but.....

+ Reply to Thread