max4 followed me home

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: max4 followed me home

max4 followed me home

well its been about 8 years since I foolishly sold the last one . It had round headlights and the bolt thru axles. Its roll bar had the upper body ever so slightly twisted and one mis matched 22 tire.Bt the time iwas done with it was ingreat shape and I put a bilge pump in new belt and chains bearings were all mechanically about perfect.
    So here I am 8 years later and my wife was more excited about this one than I was actually . Anyway found another one with splined axels ,rectangle lights 18 hp bilge on board camo body and 26" tires. Body has a couple of gashes geez I don't know how that happens. All above the body band but still. needs cleaned up chains and sprockets look good not sure about all the bearings yet .Motor runs good and quiet but needs run. it was in a garage for a while . Gonna need a choke cable and a new ignition switch. im sure
    theres more unknowns but it followed me home and that's a great start! I know you all don't believe it without pics but it still on trailer since its dark , cold and pouring down rain .Post pics later. Oh and boy its quiet on this site anymore compared to 8 years ago. Try to help some.Im sure you folks will help me out as this machine settles I to its new home

Congrats on the find and welcome back to the hobby.

look forward to seeing it and your refurbish process . welcome again , johnboy va.

Congratulations on the return and upgrade, nice the wife is into it.

The site has quieted quite a bit , some wandered off and some wander back and forth with even more muted. Seems though the site averages 75-100 logged in a day near 20 commonly respond irregularly regular.

Nice to have another contributor. Post up some pictures and your progress.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

2xmax: First, welcome back to the site/forum. Secondly, you are one lucky man to have a wife who will allow you to keep a stray that followed you home. Normally they say,"Just don't feed it, and it will go away on its own!"
    I know that my wife would like to see mine go away. She says that I feed it too much and that I spend more time and money on and with it than I do with her. They just have no sense of humor any more!
    It will be great to see photos when you get a few to post.
    Out of curiosity, where are you located? Update your profile so we all might know.

hipoweone
    yup lucky wife is on board ,shes great about such things. I haven't taken pics yet ,I will. Did lift it up and check bearings only one bad set i think on the rear left axel. under the engine and trans of course. Front one on right mounting bolts are loose. Otherwise not to hateful but I did.not really dig into it
    I'm locate south of harrisburg Pa. I did update the profile
    thanks for the welcome back

+ Reply to Thread