2017 Scout-> How to change the oil and transmission fluid??

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Scout-> How to change the oil and transmission fluid??

2017 Scout-> How to change the oil and transmission fluid??

I’m no mechanic but I can do the basics. Has anyone found a video online detailing the servicing of my 23hp engine and tranny? I can’t find anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kae450 View Post
    I’m no mechanic but I can do the basics. Has anyone found a video online detailing the servicing of my 23hp engine and tranny? I can’t find anything
    m

There’s nothing online but I made it a bit easier by purchasing a vacuum pump which pulls the oil out the dipstick.
    You can use it for both tranny and engine oil.

I use the pump on my Frontier 8x8. It works perfect. It takes a few minutes for the heavier liquids, but once you use the pump a time or two, you learn to appreciate how much cleaner the process is. The pump reservoir can also pump out in reverse, so you can transfer the old fluids into other containers to use elsewhere. Once or twice a year, I use the old oil to seal my utility trailer floors.

+ Reply to Thread