New order of bead lock rings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New order of bead lock rings

New order of bead lock rings

Hey guys, I am putting in an order for some 8" Scalloped bead lock rings. Someone ordered a bunch so the price is low. I will hold off ordering for a day to give all of you a chance to place an order. With your additional order the price may drop further, if it does I will pass that savings on to you. The current price for a set of 12 is $153.96. Like I said I can only hold off for a day because someone already placed an order and I don't want to hold their order up. This order is only for 8" scalloped rings. If you want them shipped there will be an additional charge or I can bring them to Pine Lake. Let me know.
    Scott

Moderator, I started a new thread because my old one has someone else selling rings and I don't want anyone to get confused. Please keep this post separate, thanks.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Can I get 6 rings? I will make the outers out of allumnim. Let me know Scott.
    Thanks

No problem, just paypal me the payment. Like I said, if the price drops because of volume I will refund the difference. My paypal is smudvapor@aol.com

Looks like I may be ordering more rings. If anyone is interested in getting a set made let me know.

Hi Smuddy Mudder, Pike here up in Canada, Toronto. Are you still in a position to order more? I would need 16, let me know thanks.
    You can e-mail me direct at f.cianciotta@rogers.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Hi Smuddy Mudder, Pike here up in Canada, Toronto. Are you still in a position to order more? I would need 16, let me know thanks.
    You can e-mail me direct at f.cianciotta@rogers.com.
    Sent you an email.

For us Canadians I was looking into Rockwell Canada to build some beadlock kits. Shipping and exchange just kill us crossing the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    For us Canadians I was looking into Rockwell Canada to build some beadlock kits. Shipping and exchange just kill us crossing the border.
    Do what you have to do, I just do this to help fellow riders. What I pay is what everyone else pays.

Thanks guys, I am going to poke around up here in Toronto after march break. I have a connection with a metal fabricator I am going to explore. Does anyone have a picture of what the wheel looks like with the tire mounted on the rim with a bead lock kit. If you do please share.

+ Reply to Thread