New order of bead lock rings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New order of bead lock rings

Thanks, do you know if it makes the tire fatter, just thinking about what happens in the winter when the Argo rubber tracks are installed.

yes it moves the outside wall of the tire from inside to the exterior of the rim after the ring is applied. it could give you issues, also you loose a little on the height. not a lot but some.

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Do what you have to do, I just do this to help fellow riders. What I pay is what everyone else pays.
    Dude, relax. It has nothing to do with you. How do you not understand it's the exchange rate and the shipping that you have no control over? How are you helping fellow riders if they can get it cheaper as a result?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
    Dude, relax. It has nothing to do with you. How do you not understand it's the exchange rate and the shipping that you have no control over? How are you helping fellow riders if they can get it cheaper as a result?
    No problems here, like I said, if you can get them made in Canada do it. There are a couple of members who have them made. The cost for you guys is definitely higher. A fellow member just bought three sets about 2 weeks ago and the tax, duties, shipping, etc, were very high. That being said, I try to help fellow riders any way that I can. I give them the cost and they make the decision to have them made or not. Over the past four years I have had around 65 sets made. In my opinion, giving them an option is help. It doesn't hurt my feelings either way.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

+ Reply to Thread