Complete & Running Kubota WG750 3 Cylinder Gas Engine 4 Sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Complete & Running Kubota WG750 3 Cylinder Gas Engine 4 Sale

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!

Complete & Running Kubota WG750 3 Cylinder Gas Engine 4 Sale

Kubota WG750 Gas Engine 4 Sale
    Complete running engine $700

Kubota WG750 - s/n#4404486
    Currently running in my MaxIV

3 cylinder 25HP Gas Engine
    =======================
    Includes the following:
    Radiator w/overflow tank
    Carb
    Starter
    Water pump
    Air cleaner assembly
    Exhaust manifold
    Coil
    Flywheel
    Kubota OEM Workshop Manual in PDF form.
    Box with extra plugs, wire, ???

And if I can find them:
    -----------------------
    Stock 12vdc electric clutch
    Stock Air filter box
    Can be converted to propane also

Possible delivery to Busco Beach or Ashtabula/Pine Lake event

On a pallet it's about a 300$ ride via freight.
    WG750 25HP 3cyl Gas Engine - Amphibious ATV Pictures

WG750 25HP 3cyl Gas Engine - Amphibious ATV Pictures
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Bump

Hello Sir...I have a Max 2 and absolutely love this vehicle. Recently bought an Argo 8x8 since I am an ok mechanic and found out parts for maxs were hard to find. Well now that I found this site that may be a little less true. Seems there are many a good folk here willing to help me find whatever I need. In all honesty Id trade my 8x8 argo for a max IV in a heartbeat...Something about them I prefer over argos...Thing they got it right with a great simple and of course amazing machine. Well my max 2 has been having issues and I have done everything I can to trouble shoot it 16hp Briggs stratton v twin engine. I could find a Briggs Engine some place online for a similar price but your kubota has me curious....If its in a MaxIV it work for my 2...With all you listed and if the clutch can be found how difficult would it be to put in my max2...Curious if it's in your Max IV currently where did the clutch wind up. Not being rude I am teaching myself engines as I once new a great deal. TBI from service in Iraq has me learning alot over again and I have noone to teach me but myself..So if I ask a strange question I am just trying to regain knowledge I have lost....Any info on the process, difficulty, or ease of putting this motor into my Max would be more appreciated than you know...Thanks Logan

I know of NO parts for a MaxII or MaxIV that I can't get ordered in two hours or less.
    Send me pics of your Argo.
    The Kubota can be mounted in the MaxII on the rails very easily. A couple of holes drilled in the MaxII engine rails to match the L-brackets in the Kubota should do it.
    You probably will need a different length belt for the clutches.
    I buy mine from QDS in California, you tell them the distance between the two clutch shaft centers, they tell you what belt you need to buy from them.
    The "clutch" referenced in the ad is the OEM electric PTO clutch that is used on Cub Cadets, Stanley Steamer pumps, scissors lift units and more, NOT in a 6x6.
    The MaxIV with the Kubota will be running around Busco Beach ATV Park in North Carolina from April 10th thru the 14th.
    If I know in advance I can bring the other box of parts with me.

500$
    At Pinelake Park this weekend.
    Last edited by PlumCrazy; 06-29-2019 at 05:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread