Max ii upper

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Max ii upper

Max ii upper

Looking for max ii upper. Color doesn't matter can have damage, I'm working on a custom body, someone cut mine in half and made it like a lil truck. Cheaper is better, and near Carlisle, Newville, or Shippensburg PA would be ideal. Thanks for any help.
    Attached Images
    DanW

I think TJ has a upper for an early machine.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Is he in Hanover? I had his number but lost it if it's the same fellow. I was supposed to stop by his shop but he was pretty busy he was moving at the time, but said he did have one in rough shape I could have.
    DanW

Bud's got the Brown upper from the machine he just got and he'd probably sell it pretty cheap. There's not a thing wrong with it- he wanted a blue one. I'll text him and see if he's interested.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I was wondering about that for myself also.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Doesn't matter to me where I find one, just trying to make my max better than it is.
    DanW

Mudd-Ox 8525
    W 750 North
    Shipshawana IN 46565
    United States
    (260) 768-7221‬ He had some new ones for sale just a few weeks ago. I believe he wanted $250 for each half.

I’ve got a really nice shape brown upper I’d let go. Just a bare upper but it’s in great shape. Send me a PM if you’re interested.
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

on the other site there is a member name WEDGE, he is in PA and might have one for you, or if you want send me a pm with your contact and I will fwd it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by garretttpe View Post
    on the other site there is a member name WEDGE, he is in PA and might have one for you, or if you want send me a pm with your contact and I will fwd it to him.
    I had his number and was talking to him about a rough shape upper I was supposed to pick up but I got a new phone and lost his number, he was pretty busy with moving at the time. My number is 717-340-3011 if you wanna give him my number.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread