Update the big 50th anniversary race in July

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Update the big 50th anniversary race in July

Update the big 50th anniversary race in July

Ok boys and girls I just got the official word for the Big 50th celebration in July the weekend of 25th to the 28th.We need everyone there no later than Friday morning to register for the event practice will be open Friday morning and afternoon then we will be starting heat races Friday evening.I need a head count to figure out which class is going to be our largest one that class will race Friday night heats and Saturday feature as part of the 50 year celebration. Again I want to encourage everyone that can come out to race to do so as a tribute to our 50 years of being the ones that started all this. We would like to see a full grid of six wheelers on the line for at least one class if anyone has question's please feel free to message me or call me at (716) 201-6726 we have a designated area just for 6 wheelers for this event I will discuss that in June at our annual 6x6 8x8 jamboree. Thank you all on behalf of myself and the Fischers.

I'm all in! A, D, Mod!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Will there be racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday for this event?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Will there be racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday for this event?
    YES There will be one of our classes racing Friday night heat and Saturday main as part of the 50 year celebration. All remaining classes will race Saturday heats and Sunday mains as normal.As of right now it looks like either D stock or Modified will be the big class to race Friday.

+ Reply to Thread