Hey guys long time no see!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey guys long time no see!

Hey guys long time no see!

I dont know if any of yall remember me or not. Buggyman and a few others might.

Anyways, i sold my 6x6 a few years ago but last year joined the dark side and bought a quad...

But anyways the point im gettin at here is we all got togther at bundy hill (jerome Mi) a few times to group ride. It was an absolute blast and would love to get yall togther again for another ride maybe this summer.

If ya dont mind a Sportsman 500 tagging along lol.

But yeah, lemme know if theres any interest!
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

There's a Busco biannual meeting coming up in April if you can make that. It's the biggest group ride we all try to meet. It would be great to meet up then.

+ Reply to Thread