Fall ashtabula 2019

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fall ashtabula 2019

Fall ashtabula 2019

The fall ashtabula event is locked in for September 13th through the 15th mark your calendars. See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    The fall ashtabula event is locked in for September 13th through the 15th mark your calendars. See you there.
    Sweet!!! Thanks Dave!!��������

Just a reminder the fall harescramble trail ride event at pine lake is only a month away. Sept 13th to 15th,followed by the second National race the 20th to the 22nd the race track will not be used the weekend of 13th due to preparations for the race the following weekend but we will still have an awesome harescramble course and trail riding also if anyone still wants this year's 50th Anniversary shirts or hoodies let me know sizes and colors I can get both the 6x6 June and the National shirts from July thanks and to the racers good luck at Hamlin

I want to ask everyone coming to the Sept harescramble event at pine lake to please not show up any earlier then Thursday the 12th they have another event going on on the 11th and don't need us there interfering.Thank you for your copperation.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I want to ask everyone coming to the Sept harescramble event at pine lake to please not show up any earlier then Thursday the 12th they have another event going on on the 11th and don't need us there interfering.Thank you for your copperation.
    You should be good G, all of us 6x6 people know how to read. LOL!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I want to remind everyone that next weekend Sept 12th to the 15th is our annual fall 6x6 8x8 outing at pine lake raceway and trails in ashtabula Ohio it's up to you the more that show gives us better opportunities for earlier events and better weather also I want to remind everyone for shirts and hoodies we will be placing the order at the end of the week so if have not given an order or if you missed out in June please let me know so I can add you to the new list and get everyone covered thank you all.

We should be there stupid late Thursday night / Friday am or normal Friday am.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

+ Reply to Thread