Help needed but a long shot

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help needed but a long shot

Help needed but a long shot

Hi all

Its been awhile since ive been in the site, life has been very busy. Heres the help needed part. I sold my hustler 6x6 springer to a gentleman in Kansas city ks in 2015, ive regreted it since day one. I am windering if anyone remembers the hustler springer and possibly the gentlmans name from here. A little about him, he has acquaintances on this site, and has sent embroidered Argo jackets to members on the site as well, a user he kniws got him in contact with me and he owns/owned a business in KS. I would LOVE to get in touch with him if anyone knows the gentlemans name or username. I know its a LONG shot but I have to try.

you may want to post the same info on the site 6x6talk, which includes a number of members that used to be on this site.

spinger hustler

hello tony herei believe this is who you looking for his name is al
    19132081143 if he ask tell hime tony bianchini gave you his number
    good luck

I believe your old hustler is in Virginia now. I sent the guy a message to read your message.
    Good luck

Does Al springer Max II's ????

Gene, most springers were done by Whipper, though I believe he is done.
    You can try to contact him on the other site. I do believe the last kit he had available was for a Max IV.
    Good luck.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

You may want to talk to George. Whipper hasn't been on the other site since August of last year but I am pretty sure that George has stayed in touch with him.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

+ Reply to Thread