rides or events near Minnesota

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rides or events near Minnesota

rides or events near Minnesota

Hello, I'm new to the AATV world as I just bought an Argo 6x6 and also new to the 6x6 world site. How would I go about finding rides or events in Minnesota or surrounding states? I have some property in Wisconsin, but it turns out Wisconsin won't allow Argos to be registered to ride on their trail system, so I am limited to private property to ride, kind of a bummer. I am hoping other states aren't as closed minded. Any information would be great.

Yes here in Wisconsin the trails are more atv friendly. Besides without a suspension the trails are no fun for us guys. On the plus side I put together a ride or two each summer at an Cliffs Insane Terrain located in Marceilles ILL. There’s a lot of mud and fun place to ride. They really like having us also. I’ll post it on here as well as on face book on 6x6 and 8x8 amphibious ATVs. Have fun with your new Argo.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Hey tbone9, I 100% agree that a typical trail system may not be best suited for these machines with lack of speed and suspension as with regular atv's or side by sides, so I wasn't too disappointed. I have some property in Wisconsin that I will do most of my riding, but some of these off road events look fun as heck. This site and people like yourself are great resources for events and activities. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread