bought a hustler cheap!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bought a hustler cheap!

bought a hustler cheap!

I got a hustler off ebay for $107.50! I have two max II's and a max IV for our 41 acre hunt camp/swamp land. my question is what size chains do I need as the previous chains were cut off. I saw for the front and back chains I need #50 but what about the T20 to center shaft? I believe the Max units use different sized chain. any help would be appreciated!

Jana

Should all be #50 on a T20 Hustler. Nice find!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Sweet, Thank you! I see your a two stroke man any reason I should not run one of the rotax motors that came with it?

Quote Originally Posted by 406ci68camaro View Post
    Sweet, Thank you! I see your a two stroke man any reason I should not run one of the rotax motors that came with it?
    That really depends on what you want it to do. If you're going to ride through mud and swamps for long distances at lower speeds, you'd be better off finding a good-sized four stroke for it, but if you want race it or blast around the trails at speed and make your neighbor scream like a little girl when you take him for a ride, the Rotax will make that happen. As far south as you are, you have to take the heat into consideration as well- two-strokes don't do as well in hot temps as a four stroke will. Good Luck!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread